The Scholar's Reincarnation - Vol. 3 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
Thanks 8gram.
You don't have to do daily release, just fast enough to catch up with the raw is fine.

i take it they lost the native english proth reader, that wasn't as clean as i remember it, still readable just some words spell check changed stuck out.

Fed-Kun's army
There are only few stories amongst hundreds worth mentioning:

The Scholars Reincarnation
Volcanic Age
Peerless Dad
Spirit Blade Mountain

All four of them have this deapth into them, are consistent, logical, intersting and inteligent.
There are some decent like: Tales of demons and Gods, Starm Martial God
Rest seems to be brainless entertaiment based on webnovels that are hard to follow thanks to authors skipping a lot of plot.

@yamibi I know people don't love it like the others, but battle through the heavens is still one of my favorites. Solo Leveling is quickly becoming amazing. And whenever Legendary Moonlight sculptor comes back, that goes almost to the top of the list.

Fed-Kun's army
@Garlyle
Battle through the Hevens is ok I follow it myself, but it can't compare with quality to the 4 mentiones ealier. Moonlight Scalptor is different genre - its a guy in the game isn't it? Solo Leveling is a good quality from art perspective and I enjoy it a lot. But the plot is really simple.

@Yamibi

I now tend to avoid Chinese Manhua as I find most of them fully devoid of plot.
Korean Manwha are usually way better.
The Scholars Reincarnation, Volcanic Age and Peerless Dad are great (Red Storm is also pretty good even if it is a bit lengthy at times).
I find the other three meh.

I read a lot of chapters of the WN of ToDaG to see where the other wanted to go... Well, nowhere.
As usual with Chinese Xianxia, the author forgets the plot midcourse.
SMGT is from the same author so I'm not holding my breath.

The only Chinese Manhua I found interesting so far is Martial Legacy.

As for Manwha, I'm reading several others I find interesting :
Tower of God
Kubera
Unordinary
Gosu

Thanks for the chapters! I just caught up and am loving this series. I can wait for translations, don't stress too much, just try and get things figured out :)

Dex-chan lover
@Shivaran Wind Breaker is lowkey a guilty pleasure of mine as well, among Korean webtoons, although it's not battle-oriented like the others. Peerless Dad is my favorite so far

Solo Leveling, so far, feels like The Gamer with better art and an edgier (but self-aware of his edginess) protag - I'm enjoying SL a lot more than The Gamer though, which I kinda stopped reading

I'll have to check out Martial Legacy. It's being translated by the GOAT allenallenallen333, who usually has good taste (although I can't really seem to get into Iron Ladies - the first chapter feels so messy that I can't even finish it, does it get better?)

Fed-Kun's army
@Shivaran
Tower of God was very nice then around time
they where killing remnant of the adinistrator in that werd world at the end of the train
i got bored of it someow.
PS spoiler for those who are not up to date with ToG.
Unordinary is quite ordinary though. The gel dominates all.
Gosu was nice. I forgot about it. I think it was put on english webtoon site so TL dropped it but I couldnt bother reareading it so I wonder on what part are the officialTL on.

Shame you dont like Spirit Blade Mountain :( I classify this as the most witty wuxia-like story xD

@Yamibi
Yeah, I'm reading ToG on and off now (mostly during commuting)
I don't know where you stopped in Unordinary but there still are some twists which makes me keep my interest
As for Gosu, the official TL has recently overtaken the former TL. I think the latest arcs lost the charm of the beginning, but it still is entertaining enough for me so far

@TehSDragon
I'l have to look at Wind Breaker, I don't know this one
Solo Leveling is OK, still waiting to see where the story goes. I agree with you about The Gamer. I'm still reading it, but... Eh.
Martial Legacy is still kinda messy but the story is original enough for me to forgive it. Try to read the first 20 chapters or so, I think you'll know then if the story is compelling enough for you

Users who are viewing this thread