The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Unsurprisingly, the story reads better when uploads actually happen at a decent rate

Dex-chan lover
bruh this was like dark souls The Catacombs all over again but going naked and no weapon LMAO, wonder if he actually beat it and was shocked he almost died or did he TP out

Aggregator gang
Somehow it feel like this is missing a lot of context compared to the novel. I don't think it mentioned it but in the novel he challenged that maze mission multiple times, causing others to think it was easy and put themselves at risk. I know it's probably to cut back on unnecessary pages, but matching the pace of the novel would help readers connect with the character and his growth.

Did this guy really just take it cause it was yellow and didn't even read the info on the notice? He was way too startled to know what the mission was about...

Its nice to see that the MC doesnt have everything great for him, still capable of failure.

Wait, why the fuck did he jump in without a plan? Does the light novel elaborate on his thought process there?

Well... It will be explained soon, right about 1-4 chapters later maybe, im not really sure when, but there will be

@Disguised22 The LN explain it ,He go in because it's only yellow ( which mean attention required) just like that Hero killer (forgot what his name is) and he beat him easily , So the mc underestimate the color and cleared it by only luck.

Remember, he doesn’t just straight up have memories from before (or after, whatever). He was a bit different in the last zone because his instincts kicked in while he was in trouble, but now that he got a little bit of comfort, he reverted back to how he was before.

What?? I'm pretty sure he spammed that maze mission before he started doing other missions, it also explained why the 5th placer went into it. I mean a 5th placer isn't so stupid as to try a mission the 1st placer easily did just ONCE. Jesus, this manga..
The skeleton place also was important for MC's development to make him realize that he's damn fucking stupid for underestimating missions and just jumping into them.

Users who are viewing this thread