The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Worry not, MC can seduce his way out of any situation. It isnt mentioned in the manga but in the novel he is EXTREMELY hansome. He just looks like a bum in the manga though.

Fed-Kun's army
"Oh my god! I'm so tired! I feel like I'll throw up!" - Jihu, Seol

Literally all of us trying to do exercises

Power Uploader
@pepo It was too slow for the tutorial and being too fast for this part, it cuts all the emotion out of it.

WTF did they legit just cut out one of the most important character development parts of this novel? The whole point of showing that is to signify the danger of the colour yellow and part of getting rid of the protagonist's rash and weak willed traits, and a key point in developing his strength. What's wrong with them???

ngl, I saw this manwha first before the novel. I got really excited when i read the last chapter so I've gone ahead and read the novel. I was tired of novel readers bitching about how everything is different but WOW i think no i can relate to them.

@juslin yeah like wth.

Overall, I don't think that the novel will transition well to the manwha just by seeing this. I even wonder if they'll add the 18 plus scene with hugo and the archer and like other stuff. I can see how seol's character won't really meet my expectation.

But While I encourage people to read the novel then again it's your preference just because I said I like the novel doesn't mean you have to stop reading and hating on the manwha.

Wow... much better in the novel (but the manhwa isnt bad too). The character growth is one of the best things of this history... too sad that they didnt explore too much of it in this chapter (recklessly taking missions reflects his past self - a gambler addict who doesnt care about risks - that's why he was so sad even after sucessfuly doing a hard mission).

Wow... much better in the novel (but the manhwa isnt bad too). The character growth is one of the best things of this history... too sad that they didnt explore it too much in this chapter (recklessly taking missions reflects his past self - a gambler addict who doesnt care about risks - that's why he was so sad even after successfully complete a hard mission).

I don't think the manwha is bad on it's own.

Then again it's too early to speculate wether or not they really removed the important stuff, seeing that they showed yun seora's situation earlier then it's possible to think that they might show up later.

Also thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@Juslin
I'm genuinely confused by your comment. Yes, in the novel, he shows severe regret for having done that sort of a mission by himself.
And then, a few chapters later, he once again ventures into an impossible-grade mission all by himself, and once again thinks to himself: "Oh no I could've died", only that time he was glad he went in, rather than felt regret. What sort of development was there?

Users who are viewing this thread