The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

@Halo Please do not talk in other's name, to be specific, mine at least. Thank you. Grow up, no one puts a gun to your head to open the spoilers. Show some self-restraint if you want to keep blindguessing.

Thanks for the info Taima. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Maala
Okay, guy who assumes age of others to put them down. I wasn't talking in other's name, and specifically, not in yours. I read the novel so the spoilers don't concern me personally, but it's annoying to see them posted unwarranted. In many communities, it's a common courtesy not to do so. Maybe it has something to do with the "look here I know what you're talking about" sign when people try to discuss something, I dunno. Hopefully, you don't confuse spoilers with supplementing information on skipped, modified or rushed parts, which I don't oppose of.

But anyways, thanks for the feedback. :)

I come to the comments specifically for spoilers along with many others who either do not want to make an account or do not want to post, so stop being a crybaby.

These cliffhangers are so cuck. It feels like it just cuts off randomly instead of naturally leading to a chapter end. Still a good webtoon tho.

Dex-chan lover
@Halo my dude, growing up could have to do with your mental age
seen grown men trolling on the internet saying abhorrent things just to get an outrage reaction
now do i agree with Maala's assessment of you, no not really, im jus.... Saiyan teehee get it? sayin Saiyan eh ehhh?

Dex-chan lover
@MolaCola What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

@Halo

Then don't click on it. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to read hidden spoilers. I for one am glad someone is posting spoilers for me to choose to view.

Dex-chan lover
@Namisaur did someone hold a gun to your head to read my arguments? No? Then what's the problem? Just don't read them.
But of course this is not the case. We're having a disagreement over my view on spoilers, which is somehow very important to all of you. And sure, maybe my opinion is the retarded one. But I don't think you can prove that to me by parroting "lol just don't click on it lmao" from the previous guy. Be original, ffs, is that too much to ask?

Edit: also, I noticed that not a single one of you, spoiler loving free speech warriors, uttered even a word about the chapter itself. Just shows how much you really care about it.

@bitchlasagna I would rather have you suffer here with me.

Users who are viewing this thread