The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Whys there just no development with the girl and her rotting arm. Its been the same thing for at least 10 chapters. Same with the mage girl. It's just a repeat of the same scenario over and over.

Dex-chan lover
@vissen - Dont worry, that broken arm girl...
Will be sniffing and cuddling up to the MC like a kitten in no time, and yes that is literally. This thing is full of fetish wierdoes including the MC

The mage girl isnt going go go far with mc for a while other than forming a party

Aggregator gang
At this point arm girl is getting more annoying than the bitch

how the fuck is arm girl annoying ?
she is having a hard time( her arms is crippled in this place and she can't do any missions, she hasn't eaten anything (barely doesn't starve) and can't get a sleep, not to mention she is homeless) and she still hesitates to ask help from him
she doesn't want to be a bother.
honestly if you want edgy and selfish protag who would suck a cock and rape girl for benefit go read sth else

Aggregator gang
arm girl has the mindset of OP MC's, only that she doesn't have the OP power to match her pride.

@eng1 I did not see that harem tag before, holy shot that sucks

@Flashplayer0CD @Lugdu @Solaz The fuck is wrong with you three? She's literally doing what you're complaining about; she's trying to avoid relying on other people and bothering other people as much as possible. But you're blaming her because oh fucking no, the author dedicates any time to her.

Fed-Kun's army
"I havent gone to a barber in a long time"
Look at yourself in the mirror! Your face is clean like a baby! Are you really sure you can grow a beard!?

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 yes it is harem

The MC here is a DND bard, he seduces his way through most of the incidents, it is not mentioned much early on and the manga changes a few things, but he gets through half of the story with his looks alone. The girls who work at his ex shop give him a perfect 10 for looks, he seduces everything down to even ghosts. The big joke is that the main enemy who is female will lose by being seduced by him.

As for arm girl, she is the 2nd daughter of the strongest organization in paradise(the organization the one who recruited the MC belongs to). Her stuborness is because she doesnt want to rely on her famiky since she has an inferiority complex with her older sister. She with the help of an employee sneaked into this test to prove her worth.

Thier only similarity is that they share a similar fetish, only difference is she is picky while he goes after anyone biologically female.

Double-page supporter
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv naw im annoyed cuz she isnt doing shit to help it. She knows she can have people help her but naw fuck it lets just let this wound sit and get crippled. Shes bothering her friends mentally by not seeking help. Also bitch got mad dumbass syndrome like "Ill do it myself and probably fuckin die cuz i can use only one arm."

@Flashplayer0CD To be fair, she was trying her damnedest to not be a bother to her friends mentally. "Friends" as in people she had met during that previous life-or-death situation. Even here, she was just in a bathroom stall eating instead of anywhere in public where she could be seen.

Dex-chan lover
@flashplayer0cd There is a reason she is doing this

If she asks for help it would defeat her purpose for being here, to prove herself to her family that she can do things on her own.

And if she dies, all that would happen is she would lose her memory of paradise. None of the people who died are actaully dead.

ugh i thought i would want to read the novel but these spoilers make me so not, just wait for this adaptation n skip the weird shit

Aggregator gang
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv I just find her annoying because every time she shows up in the story her plot makes no progress and its just more of "this arm is a problem".

If they showed her doing anything other than having people telling her to get help it wouldn't be as annoying

@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv
I'm obviously critizing the author.. There's been 3 to 4 chapters with the exact same scene.
And it's not like we get a flashback or a meaningful conversation as to why she refuses being helped.

@eng1 That makes me so much more skeptical about this series... and the obvious harem implications.

Users who are viewing this thread