The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

@Xirre Exactly my dude~I actually kinda pissed on how they handle the manhwa version of this great novel.......god damn it.....oh well,the only thing left for me to even stick around is to see the "team" and some peeps face~Perhaps they also do this just so that the people would instead read the source material which is the novel itself or they just butcher it just like some of the adaptation of a certain (some manga/manhwa/manhua/anime) stuff~Stay safe ma dude~

At this point the only reason to read this adaptation is seeing some char art ffs, such a waste :(

lol it would have been better if they said something like "and by the way, he cleared the impossible mission", I mean seriously, from the point of view of manhua only readers what's impossible about it? they didn't show anything about it in the first place, only the description on the card

Double-page supporter
Why didn't he carry some of the people he trusts for the impossible mission? Every participant gets a VIP coupon each, he could have bought theirs or something.

What a waste.

This adaption is probably the most sad thing I have seen done to a webnovel. Honestly guys this series is probably one of my favorites so far and honestly im just here for some character art

Users who are viewing this thread