The Secret Life of Empress Isana - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it is misery, but not atl it isn't much of a physical torture... relative to the previous owner body methods

Fed-Kun's army
So if she becomes a dominatrix will she be all powerful? She could start a fetish club

thank you for the translation but i just think this chapter is actual garbage. it was all over the place, which clearly has nothing to do with translation so please don’t take offense.

Thx for the chapter! I wish the author had gone a little more in depth on the magic. One of my favorite parts of a story is when they explain the magic in the world they created (T_T)

thank you for the chapter!!!!

i'm waiting eagerly for the events of coronation day ahh

Please don't let this be a trend.... this chapter was rushed, that's not a good sign :(

But ty for the update regardless!

Double-page supporter
glad i wasn't the only one who thought it was rushed....
haha they're using tickling as the source now, not whipping

ivv

Dex-chan lover
suffering by tickeling,.
that's some solar level of torture!!!
is the next tier death by snu snu? xD

It might feel rushed but I'm grateful that they kept it short. I mean, for those who read a lot of "swords and magic" type of fantasy stories, it is really annoying having the same explanations every time Here they showed it is the same principle, showing those the MC got, and that's all. I don't need anything more concerning how it works, as it is not the point here.

However, I agree that sometimes, in precise case of a weird or very specific type of magic, it is reaaalllyy intersting to see how the whole system is set. But that's mainly in stories where there's a lot of fights to come, so how they battle and what can be enhanced becomes very important. Here, I think the romance is still the main point and, I might be wrong but I'm not expecting a lot of fights, or at least not very detailed ones. She might have to defend herself occasionnally, but she's not the hero starting a crusade to defeat the Demon King either.

To cut it short, (even though it's already that long, oops.) for me this chapter is good as it is, does its job and it doesn't mean the others will be affected. I think it was meant to be this way from the beginning so wee can focus and expect more of the coronation ceremony and its load of little events that will inevitably appear.

I'm totally into their relationship and I couldn't ship them more than I'm already doing it, what a pity that he's not our ML (this is not a spoiler, I'm just guessing because the Prince is obviously the most annoying male so far and ofc those tend to be the MLs, lmao), it could have been totally hilarious. :'c

Edit: Are we sure she just needs misery for her magic? Then how that cute and funny thing was enough for her?

Users who are viewing this thread