The Secret Life of Empress Isana - Ch. 41

This seems like a dire turn of events, but I get the feeling a eucatastrophe will happen to remedy the problem.

Power Uploader
You know, I get where she's coming from as she's a victim to some degree, but she's just a horrible person. What did she do in shanas world I wonder. She must have destroyed all her relationships and ruined her life. Hopefully she isn't beyond saving but from what I've seen so far she probably is.

Why take her down to the "she's evil" route? Seriously both are victims, both could and probably should work together... is lowkey disappointing punish her even more by making her a cartoon twiling mustache villain.

@beazacha SAME I'M NOT LIKING THIS AT ALL

ishana is a victim who grew up warped because of circumstances that weren't her fault and beyond her control... what has happened to her in the other world? did she have trouble fitting in? or her attitude is unrelated to it? i don't understand the move she just pulled off. or is she so resentful to shana being happy in either world that she can't let go...?? i can think of many reasons for this development but dunno how far or close they are and none convices me either. i just hope this new twist is well done and that she doesn't end up being the "evil all along" girl that they just showed us she is actually NOT

you're feeding us so much today, god bless you E.T!!! ;A;

This is getting twisted.. i like the other perverted twist but not this twist 🤔

For me, it seems like she didn't fit well in the other world due to her personality. As she takes love for granted to be hers, I'm sure Shana's family must have been unsettled by the change. Disappointed not to be what she fantasized, she came back to this world "cuz finally it's better here..."
I got she's been maltreated, but that doesn't excuse everything. A lot of maltreated children end up being lovely instead of twisted.
I don't know what will happen from now on, though. Will she be content with the fact she returned and quietly sttle somewhere, or will she be jealous of Shana again and try to destroy her?
And will the emperor see things through and figure Shana and Ishana are the same and not the same on his own, or will it be dragged off for so long it's gonna cause a lot of misuderstandings ?
I wanna see the reaction of Layef, though. And as I expect him to choose Shana's side quite quickly, Ishana's reaction to his betrayal too.😘

oh well its jealousy...maybe if the two souls didn't switch at first place it wouldn't turn out be like this. This kind feel weird cause this is the first time I see an plot like this and I will sure enjoy the future updates from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread