The Secret Life of Empress Isana - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
So she is adopted or born out of wedlock? And she was probably spoiled rotten hence the depressing muttering the servants are making?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait- so can someone explain the scene where she was in a courtyard or something and she made lightning strike? Was that a dream?

What, relating to rolling around happily in a soft bed, did she say she didn’t like in chapter 4??

(I actually did go back and look at chapter 4 but couldn’t find anything. Wondering if I missed something or. . . ?

Wait... I'm confused. It made it sound like he brought her to her home and then found out she was nobility? Like... how did he know where she lived? Even if he for some reason already knew, as an Earl, the Castillo estate must have been decently sized. That already screams nobility or at least a wealthy merchant, one you can't easily deal with. Did he think she was a mere servant or something? I just find the pacing and information portrayal so... lacking. I also don't understand the note about ch.4? What did she not like? Anyone got answers?

Users who are viewing this thread