The Secret Life of Empress Isana

I like it because the FL has a sense of self, like she doesnt go all out to act and you can see her personality shine through. The art is also nice.

They don't really expect me to believe this girl is nineteen do they? She's clearly like twelve or thirteen. Fifteen at most.

Chapter nineteen. Nope! I'm out. You don't get to to blackmail the MC into marrying you and expect me to ever like you.

Yeah don't even bother with this series. It does have some funny moments, but those cannot hide the fact that the writing is all over the place. Flimsy motivations, illogical behaviours, telling and not showing. The art is... mediocre at best. Maybe if you REALLY want to shut your brain off for a while, then you might enjoy this. It's literally like reading a shitpost.

Lishana or whatever tf her name is such a fucking bitch, I get she grew up in a shitty place but that's doesn't excuse how she is and how she treats people like damn not everyone fucking neglected you as a child and why should Shana suffer as a result? She didn't ask for it or anything I honestly hate her and don't see myself every getting to like her, specifically for the fact that she called Shana a witch that deceived Marianne and took her body like she didn't fucking take Shana's body and actually deceive everyone, I hate her sm

Users who are viewing this thread