The Secret of Friendship

Dex-chan lover
A sweet story of friendship, up front and sincere, with no hidden meanings, secret resentment, etc. I wonder if it can only ever exist here...

Dex-chan lover
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
(Gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever, friendship never ends

Kinda reminds me of my own best friend she was popular no doubt about that and I was the type to keep to myself. We became friends in a fun run, she tripped and got a cut on her knees (she said someone pushed her) and I don't know what came over me but I helped her, typically I'll just walk away like nothing happened the funny thing was she wanted to finish the run and I just went along with it.

We became inseparable and kinda like what happened in the manga there was a point where I felt like I was in the way of her happiness or something like that because the one she was seeing was a friend of mine and I wanted them to be happy. He finally admitted to me that he was jealous that I was with her most of the time. Anyway things happened and I kinda drifted away from her, we still talk but it was not the same as before

Reading this manga felt like what would've happened if I had just been there instead of actively trying to get away to make sure that the two of them have time for each other. Sorry for the long comment but it really made me reminisce on things

Aggregator gang
Hold on! This is by the author of KouKou Debut? No wonder it was so good.

I feel I've been re-reading this for year and years now. I always come back every now and then. So good.

Dex-chan lover
i almost become on of those 'you date me, you date my besties' kind of person too loooolll i guess that's what going to happen if it really does hahaha nice read

Dex-chan lover
At first it's kinda hard to read this because none of the characters seem very likeable, but that's the point of the story, each of them is flawed in some way and well-rounded, it's a great little story about friendship, love, and finding someone who accepts you for who you are... Isn't that what each of us really wishes for, after all? ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread