The Secret of the Friendly Duke - Ch. 4

If there's something wrong with the cake, it's zion's fault for giving her salt instead of sugar.

That's definitly a salt shaker i see right?

Thank you for translating. I like the dynamics between the characters so far but I’m wondering where it’s going. Thank you for translating ❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
She said she already an adult,but she looks like a kid.I dunno if it's because of the artstyle or she is supposed to look like that.

...how old are they? This art style is pretty misleading, just like....... What was the name of that Anime/Manga again? "from the abyss" or something like that? And it doesn't help that Noelle is like a puppy who noticed that her master is going on a trip 🤣🤣🤣

.......Is that really sugar? And I understand that cooking sometimes is like alchemy but... Most of the times is not "なんとかなるさ" unless you have death taste buds and an iron stomach 😅

Double-page supporter
She said she already an adult,but she looks like a kid.I dunno if it's because of the artstyle or she is supposed to look like that.
Yeah I keep wondering how much leeway to give her. Like there was just a six year time skip and she considers herself to be an "assistant" so how bad is it that the author didn't have her learn relevant skills during that period.

Users who are viewing this thread