The Secret of the Partner Next to You - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
hahaha if anyones worried about the gap in chapters, read the TL note.
I wouldn't say worried but definitely confused lol. Thought you might've taken the same drug publishers have where they'll upload a few chapters and then skip a dozen or two like it's no big deal

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say worried but definitely confused lol. Thought you might've taken the same drug publishers have where they'll upload a few chapters and then skip a dozen or two like it's no big deal
wait i havent actually come across that yet in the past few years since i started reading. the took 1 2 skip a few, way to literal.

Dex-chan lover
wait i havent actually come across that yet in the past few years since i started reading. the took 1 2 skip a few, way to literal.
I saw it a few months ago with Hanging Out With a Gamer Girl. The translation team stopped translating for a while, then someone (from the same team?) picked it back up and translated one chapter way further onwards. Then it was picked back up, with the (new?) translation group posting the missing ones and eventually catching up to the raws not long ago.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like what they've done with Jiwon. She was an unlikeable asshole who deliberately played with the feelings of boys and targeted Kiryong just for amusement, personal satisfaction, and a bet. That's how she was introduced before she got taken down by Jae-Kyung.

Then, ever since that one stalker/creep arc (bad arc, by the way), she has done an almost 180 degree turn in an effort by the author to make her more likeable and a potential live interest. She's given excuse after excuse and then chance after chance to just be a more appealing character when it doesn't actually fit the writing. It's bad writing.

Users who are viewing this thread