The Secret of the Partner Next to You - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the stream of chapters! I feel like I need to re-read the story again from the beginning; its been a while and I've forgotten some parts.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the stream of chapters! I feel like I need to re-read the story again from the beginning; its been a while and I've forgotten some parts.
i am going to wait till they are caught up xD, at this pace it wont be long and ill do a re read then.

on a side note, at least she was waayyyyy to spot on about the zero tact. hell he makes me look like i have tact D:

Dex-chan lover
  • Some really bad typos like the guy above me indicated. Please, please reread everything and check for typos before submitting.
  • This is Korean manhwa, so I don't think Japanese terms like otaku should be used and combine should be used. That's just my opinion though.
Now to the actual comment about the chapter:
She's cute now that she's not acting like a bitch, but I don't really like this "love triangle" the author is pushing since we all know who he's gonna end up with.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A couple typos that I noticed:
The second one actually looks like a semicolon, a ;, not an I, i.

My assumption is that the person typing this mistyped the apostrophe, ', that they were supposed to have.

On a side note...yes, combini is a Japanese term. It's also really, excessively strange to put that here, in a South Korean work, as mentioned by radstylix.

And yeah, I've mentioned my issues with Jiwon's character and how it doesn't really look like good writing.

Users who are viewing this thread