The Senior and Junior Broke up Three Months Ago - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Getting Out of My Head

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up.

Now please tell me the blond guy is not gonna get in the way

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
@maelstroon
Now please tell me the blond guy is not gonna get in the way

Of course he is, and the female lead is going to let him since she wants to forget about her ex. Easiest way to do that is to start dating someone else then the ex will (hopefully) give up. After having a good time with him last chapter, she seemed to be extraordinarily cold to the male lead and apparently has had a drastic change of heart.

After all, what would a good romance story be without a 3rd wheel to gum up the works?

Thanks for the update. The 2nd male seems to have a thick face and will still try to meddle even the FL said she already has someone she likes.

Group Leader
@manganism
The 2nd male seems to have a thick face and will still try to meddle even the FL said she already has someone she likes.

She did say that she has someone she likes, but now she's trying to forget that person so why not let the 3rd wheel have a go? In scenarios like this where the female lead knows that she wants to be with the male lead but goes about intenionally sabotaging the relationship herself making it impossible for the male lead to make any headway, I just wish that he would move on (get a new girlfriend, even move away) so that when she realizes that she's made a huge mistake, it's just too fucking late for her.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly Who in the right mind would give up their job and everything to move away to avoid being around their ex?

While I'm not a real fan of the current situation between the 3, people take time to understand their own feelings and come to a conclusion. Most people are probably going to think if you break up once, you'll probably break up again, and thus become reluctant in trying the relationship again.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly Yeah, I want a serious response. Maybe it's because I haven't dated a coworker before. But I honestly don't see how having a potentially slightly awkward moment at work means to just quit and spend tons of money/time/effort to move away. As long as it's not some crazy unhealthy relationship, where your only choice IS to move away...I don't see the logic. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread