The Servant of the Ultimate Party - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Now which trope are we following...
Girl steals orb because she needs money for:
Paying a debt
Helping a loved one/friend
Needs her own equipment

Contributor
@Naminator Japan fetishizes the pure and innocent (see Idol Culture), and Lolis are the "physical" embodiment of that trope.

The subversion of the cliche of being expelled of the party was interesting, but the rest is pretty bland

@Naminator Isekai setting normally means the person is reincarnated, transfered, or hit by truck-sama to another world. That MC wasn't isekai'ed.

Aggregator gang
Lol you guys can't just let a story start to pick up before you complain. Chill. 😂😂😂😂

And this isn't an isekai. Every fantasy story isn't an isekai. And he clearly wasn't summoned to that world. The premise may change later on if it says he was, but with the information gotten so far, he's a native of that world.

Double-page supporter
So you're saying the person who works for the sucess of the party from the shadows is actually recognized for doing so and is not getting spelled? now that is new

Dex-chan lover
More like The Servant of the Ultimate Party An Old Man getting tricked by an gold digger.

This seems like it'll be cute. We already have the mischievous comedy relief.

Double-page supporter
Remember that Solemn Scolding only works if it's the only set card in your spell/trap zone.

Contributor
ew would be better if they switch the annoying gir l for the glasses girl..

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion my money's on "Just cause she fuckin' broke". On the other hand, she's got that super basic gear and that dagger looks more like a kitchen knife than a weapon, plus she's mooching on the accomplishment as much as the money. I think she might actually be looking to ride his coattails to greatness.

She reminds me of the brat from Dororo, er, I guess Dororo themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@Naminator : not an F-ing Isekai Isekai is a genre with specific constraints, for classic literature Alice in wonderland meets the general requirements, Lord of the Rings does not. The loli obsession is a combinaiton of Japanses culture, fetishes and that since it is a shounen (see how it has that tag but no isekai tag) the target audience is male japanese teens (this audience is also why you see 30 year old's refereed to as old men or uncles in many shounen works)

@RyuOdjin : Pretty much. It requires some form of world travel, so the MC is not a native of the main world of the story, those are just the most commonly seen ones.

Users who are viewing this thread