The Servant of the Ultimate Party - Ch. 1

@Thoughtgap

I get your point but he doesn't really look like a guy in the mid 30s either. More like low 20s, plus the edgy design isn't doing much to help.

That's why I mentioned Dias. That design conveys better the idea of someone with life experience.

Aggregator gang
@Thoughtgap Well, intresting to know, even if it doesnt really matter for what i meant with my comment ^^, most mangas use some like,15 y old boy as a hero, but if they do use a "older" man, its almost everytime some shit looking fart, its just nice to see one where the older protagonist looks decent ^^

Dex-chan lover
I've spoken with Kireicake on their discord re. this manga, they've confirmed they have dropped translating this manga.

So if anyone else would like to take over...

Dex-chan lover
This is a refreshing start for a pretty tired trope. It’s not the “we refuse to acknowledge how useful our support member and kicked him out” or the “we’re a team of heroes, but actually all shitty assholes and we kicked out secret strongest member out just cuz”, but instead a party that honestly realizes how hard their servant works just by doing paperwork and insists and takes a vacation. That alone makes me interested in this. That said, I do wonder how much plot the author can cram into a one month time frame (though I suppose he could end up just using that as a pretense to get the story rolling and continue it with the new girl and whoever else the mc picks up/trains joining the main party; that’d actually be very interesting too).

I hope Mizuchi gets more screen time. I love me them Secretary Onee-san types

Users who are viewing this thread