The Servant of the Ultimate Party - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Chp 6 is the latest release.
The next Chp 7 release date is still undecided.

次回更新日:次回掲載日は決まり次第お知らせいたします。

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this was mean of the male lead to play with the girl like that.

Dex-chan lover
>Goes on Vacation
>Accidentally does more work than when on the job

Dex-chan lover
Hey, she seems pretty accurate when throwing rocks. Maybe butler dude should procure a Mithril Pebble of Pig Smiting for her.
Also I understand the situation so much. Some people are so bent on what they think you said instead of taking what you said at the face value.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan
I think it's more he's trying to teach her how to survive the cold, hard truth of the world, aka it isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
"Know that everything you do has consequences" kind of thing, she's got a ton of wide eyed idealism (which he implies is his teammate's fault), while reality is harsh, and if you aren't careful, it will destroy you.
Basically, he's kind of a jerk to her, but by doing so, he's teaching her how to stand on her own two feet but more importantly, he's trying to get her to temper her idealism with cold, hard reality, absolute idealism means you get taken advantage of after all.

As much as I understand the point being made. The girl is starting to be annoying, still gonna read it though.

Dex-chan lover
He's not being jerk to her,
he's just explaining the Cold Hard truth of the world,
She's still have idealistic and narrow view of the world that make's her become victim of the world,

and beside,
you becoming the adventure the main objective is to earn a money isnt it?
it's not charity work

Fed-Kun's army
@mentospur37 Starting to? I have found her annoying for quite awhile now.

I will still read this for now, since I like the MC. But the girl somewhat ruined the reading experience. One thing that would really ruin this for me and make me throw my phone away in disgust is if she were his love interest. I can stand her somewhat as a young rookie under his tutelage, but I can’t stomach her being his lover.

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 - if you aren't free to do charity work when you feel like it, what's the point of being an adventurer? Adventuring is all about freedom. Might as well be Evil Minion, Guard or just a peasant if you want to be always working.

@Tatsuya-Kai - nah, all those self-proclaimed "mentors", who pretend they know the depths of other people's minds and souls, are just self-important jerks. In reality, you can never be sure you will succeed in manipulating other people, instead of giving them lasting trauma.

Dex-chan lover
Page 18 lol. I'll, just leave this as response;
https://mangadex.org/data/bcaef7ab1f67bb0c87f53056bde4ed32/K1.png

@Valkit, yeah i want one

I know that, this lil lass is naive, but it make me think she is that kind of justice loving idiot (kouki diseases)

Users who are viewing this thread