Ookami no Kawa o Kabutta Hitsujihime - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Queen Of The Sheep Country

I am pretty sure that the queen will tell her that she can only be in a relationship with Momo similar to the relationship that Queen and Juju have. That Momo must marry a prince because it is her obligation as a princess and the Wolf can go with her to another country and be by her side in the future...and that's it.

I reaaaally hope that it will be different. I really do not like that kind of setting, because in many cases characters are still happy and the end, but for me, it always feels a little bittersweet :( Maybe, in the end, Queen will realize that she is happy with how things are now (with her husband and Juju) but it may not be the case for Momo and they will figure something out.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am pretty sure that the queen will tell her that she can only be in a relationship with Momo similar to the relationship that Queen and Juju have. That Momo must marry a prince because it is her obligation as a princess and the Wolf can go with her to another country and be by her side in the future...and that's it.

I reaaaally hope that it will be different. I really do not like that kind of setting, because in many cases characters are still happy and the end, but for me, it always feels a little bittersweet :( Maybe, in the end, Queen will realize that she is happy with how things are now (with her husband and Juju) but it may not be the case for Momo and they will figure something out.
Not so much a prince as a neighboring royal. One of her marriage candidates a few chapters back was the hyena princess.

Yeaaah... the queen and Juju being previously in a relationship then forced to marry some guys but "it's fine, they're happy now" is a big no-no for me.

Good luck Aki and Momo, not like there's a risk of you two not getting together in the end. I'm dropping this here.

Yeaaah... the queen and Juju being previously in a relationship then forced to marry some guys but "it's fine, they're happy now" is a big no-no for me.

Good luck Aki and Momo, not like there's a risk of you two not getting together in the end. I'm dropping this here.
I agree. Those endings always make me sad even tho its bittersweet. One thing I always prefer for stories where its royalty involved and the other isn’t is that they marry and have children for duty but they can still see their lover and they tell that to the future spouse. The king doesn’t seem like a bad guy anyway so I feel like maybe Mari and Juju could’ve done that.

Momo and Aki might do this but of course I still prefer that they’re able to love each other freely and marry each other.

Dex-chan lover
Ive always knew theres was something between her and Juju but ive thought it didnt work or never ended up happening. Knowing it happen and how it ended is actually truly sad, mostly when Juju is always right there. But well, there wouldnt be a Momo otherwise.
Also, all the girls in this story are just gorgeous.

Dex-chan lover
Ive always knew theres was something between her and Juju but ive thought it didnt work or never ended up happening. Knowing it happen and how it ended is actually truly sad, mostly when Juju is always right there. But well, there wouldnt be a Momo otherwise.
Also, all the girls in this story are just gorgeous.

At least we got Brubel and Momo from that tragedy :angery:

Users who are viewing this thread