The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing

Aggregator gang
I know it’s only been eight days, but it feels like it’s been forever! I’m not trying to shit on the translator or the author, but I just like it that much!

If you have diabetees, you'll get more diabeetees and might even die from the cuteness 😤

Dex-chan lover
It makes me happy to see this having such a high rating here so far. Well deserved for how incredibly cute this is. 🥰

Every chapter of this makes me love it even more with how lovable the characters are and how nice and fluffy the art is.

Did not notice the yuri tag. Assumed Aki was a male based on the cover. Pleasantly surprised.

Dex-chan lover
did not expect sheep to have organised into a constitutional monarchy

this needed a longer build up
it just launches straight into the romance

Dex-chan lover
I'm really not fond of princess abusing the full moon.

Since Aki is forced to lose self-control, it feels very similar to all those stories with taking advantage of a drunk person.

It would be different if she agreed to being "moonstuck" beforehand, but that was Momo's doing.

They even mention that there are laws against inciting others.

I won't go so far as to call it rape, but Aki definitely wasn't in a right state of mind to give consent.

GAWD. LORD. WHEN THE FLUFF HITS GOOD. THE FLUFF HITS SO GOOD. ;-;

I'm also a sucker for sheep girls. A sucker for this kind of relationship dynamic. I'm a sucker and this has my full attention.

Power Uploader
@Thiron
thats probably why the author had nothing actually happen and then spent 2 chapters dealing with Aki's concerns to make it clear it is completely consensual

Users who are viewing this thread