The Shikisaki Sisters Want to Be Exposed - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Momiji Onee-Chan Pt. 2

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing its a red herring and it was probably something lewd.
It was most likely a tsundere reaction that was the cause of him fulling down the stairs.

Thanks everyone at Twilight Forest Scanlation for the translation

Dex-chan lover
How many red herrings can a story really have? I can't wait to find out.

Dex-chan lover
Screw it, its not a murder plot. They all love their little brother and fought over him causing him to fall down the stairs. There's my long shot...

Dex-chan lover
Screw it, its not a murder plot. They all love their little brother and fought over him causing him to fall down the stairs. There's my long shot...
I bet it's gonna be something stupid (awesome) like that but then it'll be found out that the little brother was a shit the whole time lol.

Supporter
Honestly i hope this ends without a murderer existing and the boy just died by tripping lol
it would make it extra funny because mr detective wannabe would've went in a huge monologue that led to nothing

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i hope this ends without a murderer existing and the boy just died by tripping lol
it would make it extra funny because mr detective wannabe would've went in a huge monologue that led to nothing
Sad thing is, stairs are kinda an inherently dangerous thing.... one trip can do a lot of damage... and humans are creatures that occasionally just trip on nothing...

Like, sure, being pushed down is more likely than just tripping.... but it's still super likely...

And accidental pushes are possible.

Not to mention that most people won't expect that someone will die from falling down the stairs (we know it's possible, but it's not likely to expect that).

So this feels way too forced...

Supporter
Sad thing is, stairs are kinda an inherently dangerous thing.... one trip can do a lot of damage... and humans are creatures that occasionally just trip on nothing...

Like, sure, being pushed down is more likely than just tripping.... but it's still super likely...

And accidental pushes are possible.

Not to mention that most people won't expect that someone will die from falling down the stairs (we know it's possible, but it's not likely to expect that).

So this feels way too forced...
honestly it fits, MC reincarnated soul is extremely full of himself so he'll likely not consider the simple outcome and rather think of a Oscar winning movie execution, it would be forced if they turn yandere or psycho at some point because while the manga is trying to sell itself like that, it doesn't lok the part

Dex-chan lover
This manga:
red-herring.jpg

Dex-chan lover
honestly it fits, MC reincarnated soul is extremely full of himself so he'll likely not consider the simple outcome and rather think of a Oscar winning movie execution, it would be forced if they turn yandere or psycho at some point because while the manga is trying to sell itself like that, it doesn't lok the part
Also, he was transferred into a body... like, so that might make him over think it.

Also, he's probably often only sent to crime scenes for so long he probably expects it...

There have been times I wish memory wiping myself or others was possible. Not necessarily a bad thing. Like you do something really stupid and don't want to remember that you did it. Or get something stuck in your head that you just can't seem to get out which can potentially make you biased.

Or like, your pos neighbor did something and you lost control and rage-stomped them. You don't want them to remember it, and remembering it yourself is also not good as it affects how you act.

Did anyone notice that the sister at the end looks like a fucking titan 😭

Users who are viewing this thread