The Shikisaki Sisters Want to Be Exposed

Group Leader
Colour me intrigued; this looks pretty darn good!

I mean, yes, on one level it's meant to be fanservice for freaks like myself. But it's set up a pretty good premise, strong characterisation, and a plot that makes me want to see more. Excited to see where this goes!

Colour me intrigued; this looks pretty darn good!

I mean, yes, on one level it's meant to be fanservice for freaks like myself. But it's set up a pretty good premise, strong characterisation, and a plot that makes me want to see more. Excited to see where this goes!
yeah want more it and the recent one has one hell of a cliff-hanger

Group Leader
After reading some of the chapters' comments, I see people want Tsukushi's injury to have been an accident after all.

On the one hand, I of course want all the Onee-sans to be innocent, so we have no reason to dislike any of them.
On the other hand, the possibility of an accident was examined by the investigator, and dismissed on some pretty convincing grounds.

So, while I'd like for the author to exonerate all 3 sisters, I'd prefer a development more convincing than “Whoops turns out he fell after all teehee!”.

Last edited:
Usually HATE shota stuff, but this seems to have an actual plot aside it along with the sister con shit

I'll follow it for awhile

Users who are viewing this thread