The Shiunji Family Children - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Spalouka

Dex-chan lover
Ouch ...........

Dex-chan lover
...she somehow manages to find out whatever private thing happens around. She's probably a reincarnated cheat skill holder with a reverse harem and ungodly powers.

Dex-chan lover
they just slave to raging hormones
even they are not related by blood
for god sake they already living together +/- 17 years,
they not just "acting" like family,
they ARE family, there's no reason for them to start looking each other for romantic feelings.
*maybe something is missing by me
Westermarck effect isn't exactly absolute. Ironically, they probably wouldn't have such strong feelings if they were told from the get go that they weren't all related. That's my problem with premises like these.

Dex-chan lover
There's also the shock because it's so sudden; and romcom effect make them untouched by other men lest readers march brandishing pitchfork to the publisher's office, so they don't have enough experience of just being casually close to male. It could just be them starting to explore if their feeling of closeness to Arata "is actually love but I just didn't realize it until now" or simply being family.

I still hope at least half of them get over it and decided they really just want to be family though. And it would be nice if they could explore similar feeling with Shion, although that guy got a shield (girlfriend) so they would have seen him as off-limit.
Although... again, readers would be angry if the girl then fell in love to another guy not the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Why did he think so much when all he had to do was get up off her😭

Dex-chan lover
12 Chapters in and I still don't know what to think of this. It's not bad but it's not that exciting either. The premise is spicy but I feel like there's not much going on right now. Though maybe I'm judging too early so I hold off for now and see how it goes.

Dex-chan lover
So we are just going to repeat the same scenario with each of the girls and MC being "I want to see them as siblings".

Also why do all the girls love MC and none of them have same feelings for the other brother? I get the feeling this is like a wish fulfillment or self insert series.

Double-page supporter
12 Chapters in and I still don't know what to think of this. It's not bad but it's not that exciting either. The premise is spicy but I feel like there's not much going on right now. Though maybe I'm judging too early so I hold off for now and see how it goes.
I think it's just that it's in introduction mode to introduce the girls, the interactions so that the reader can choose their team

Dex-chan lover
Girl, why the fuck were you in that closet for so long? The fuck are you doing? This is so dumb. I want more.

Dex-chan lover
all those author notes between reiji and hiroyuki led me to this moment

Dex-chan lover
And so I told myself, "But then again, what'd you expect from the author of KanoKari anyway?"

Users who are viewing this thread