The Shiunji Family Children

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, there are a lot of people who gave it 1 star, even though it’s relatively new. And so far the story aint even that bad, so far i like it. Is it because of Rental Kanojo author? Tbh i also hate Rental Kanojo, but the mc here is pretty decent so far, especially compared to Kazuya, so just give it a chance guys

I was hoping it wouldnt be incest because I didnt see the incest tag but nope because they arent blood-related it isnt incest even though they all grew up thinking they were related yippee!!! Man I was hoping it would be something focusing on the life of the family or smth but I thought wrong I hate that incest manga is actually popular.

hope this turns out better and ends sooner like certain manga. Cough* Rent a gf. MC looks promising and sane

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, there are a lot of people who gave it 1 star, even though it’s relatively new. And so far the story aint even that bad, so far i like it. Is it because of Rental Kanojo author? Tbh i also hate Rental Kanojo, but the mc here is pretty decent so far, especially compared to Kazuya, so just give it a chance guys
Tried it out without realising it was from "that" author (knew the artstyle was familiar). The first chapters pacing is just super off. Too much infodumping, not enough time spend with characters for us to care about them, and the fact that 90% of dialogue is "they so hot!" "we so hot!" "amazin!" is annoying. I'm not giving it a 1 star, but If someone operates on bad (1), meh(5), good(10) scale, i can see why it would get a 1.

So far manga is nice tbh. If mc doesn't turn out to be next Kazuya it would be fine

Fed-Kun's army
This is such a pretty hard to read IMO. Pace is so off. There's a lot of info dump and it feels FORCED. It didn't give us readers to know more about the siblings' personality, how they treat each other in the first five chapters. Come on now, we've already seen the woman - man abuse plenty of times, surely by now, there's still a lot of different ways to introduce your characters right?

After 14 chapters I have mostly 2 negative thoughts about this manga..
1) why half of the women there look basically like Mizuhara? 🤨
2) How on earth did they play that twister again? That was the most illogical scene by far.

Other than that I think the story is quite entertaining.

absolute-cinema-v0-ufmnrk4z6nxb1.jpg

It's going to be another trainwreck just like Gotoubun. And not the good one, but bad one.
Every time Kotono shows up, you know the author gonna use her as plot device to go full speed no brakes on the story progression train; it's not even funny how we also already 'seen' the future kid NOT having black hair because that means she's not gonna be the chosen one out of the five.

I don't have any problems with it being made by the same person as Rent a Girlfriend or the concept, but the pacing is off and characterization. I don't feel invested in any of these characters, it feels awkward that they suddenly have romantic feelings for someone that they thought were siblings for years (like why not have feelings for the stepbrother or the father then if it is that easy) and I feel like them being stepsiblings is only because the creator doesn't want to commit to full-on incest. I can understand if they did it similarly to Death Mastermind, where the ML thought of his sister as an object and not a blood relative.

Dex-chan lover
I knew there was a reason for putting this on the same list as rent a girlfriend. I just didn’t know why but my gut told me so. Now I know.

Dex-chan lover
My main problem with rent a girlfriend was that the MC was insufferable and the reason I did not like him is that he was supposed to be a college student, but was written as a high school student.

This time everyone seems to be written correctly, so I might actually like this more even if it is more trashy.

Who am I kidding??? There truly is nothing worse than rent a girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread