The Shut-in Newlywed - Vol. 1 Ch. 11.5 - Volume + Twitter Extras

Group Leader
Whoops, wasn't the first comment, but here's that photo! https://twitter.com/uuuuuraaaaa2/status/1275388157572206593?s=20

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we got to end a relatively heavy manga on such a wholesome and light-hearted note.

Thank you very much for translating this series! It had a very real impact on my life.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for working on this series!
I really liked this story.

I cried while reading this. I feel so much for Ura-san since we had the same condition. Also glad she's doing well.

Thank you so much for translating this!

Thank you so much for translating the series!! Your worked really hard! Thanks for adding the Twitter extras, too! It was a great manga and your work was beautiful with it. I'm glad everything worked out well for Ura!!

Glad it ended well, but not with an unrealistically sudden recovery. I hope the author is still hanging in there. Thanks for translating this!

(and I knew the contrast between Standard Japanese and Kansai-ben would be mentioned at least once)

Double-page supporter
The history of a modern woman trying to bear the insufferable pain of being a housewife. Good read. It was very insightful in her thought process.

Users who are viewing this thread