The Silver Princess and the Crow Princess

Dunno what to say about this one, really except...
I thought the time skip was too sudden. She basically grew into an adult off screen and we're introduced 5 years later to a badass captain of "the blade of beauty" an all female guild she formed for sword hire. I was taken aback because it didn't even show that in the prologue or the description... also yuri vibes

I have already till chapter 10. So, for those who really can't wait to read further, I've mentioned the link below for those who may want to have access to it.
You're welcome.
https://manganelo.com/manga/gv924546
P.S. - For those who want to wait, please do. Don't mind me, just putting this out there in case someone wants this. All love, no hate.
P.S.S. - Great job, translators. I know this isn't easy to do. Please know that we all appreciate you!

Fed-Kun's army
I've read up to chapter 18 and the plot has yet to actually start. I'm really glad I didn't buy all those chapters.

I really like this manhwa. With just one exception that happens in a few (a lot) of the not yet posted here chapters.
Who the hell is so damn stupid and reckless when supposedly on the run? Honey, everyone is calling your real name in public during a damn festival (because that's what you do when you have half the empire on your heels trying to find where you're hiding); you go to a festival, wear a wig, which is useless cause the chicks you're with call you by your real name, you get shitfaced drunk and the other moron that's with you, removes your wig in public... in a crowded tavern... so everyone can see your very common silver hair... while you needed to be on the damn run yesterday. You also go in a shady dark alley, get ambushed by common thugs, and use very specific magic to fend them off. And that is after you ran away without the necessary supply of potions that you really need so you wouldn't change into a guy? Wouldn't it be better to wear the wig, not drink the potion, change back into your original gender, and fucking escape the empire? Everyone's looking for a damn silver-haired woman, not a dark brown-haired man...I mean, I get Eve. That chick is a pervert, bit of a moron, albeit an adorable one, and has a very big problem with drooling over pretty things, but Ansian, gurl (aaa guy), you have no excuse. Except not getting laid... which again, can be easily solved by not drinking the potion and indulging the damn pervert.
That was more than just one exception, but... you get it. I do like the manhwa tho. I just want them to bang faster.

i read this up until ch 20 and i swear i really want to finish this cause the plot looks promising but the mc is making me drop this. why did the author make her character like that?! 😭 she's disgusting, creepy, and very perverted! i feel like she's even worse than the "crown prince." if the mc is a boy, everyone would've called her out already for sexual harassment 😡 but since she's a girl, everyone's turning a blind eye. i. hate. her. so. much.

this story seems to be very slow to start, it misses the chance to capture the reader's attention by labouring over the background details which could be brought up later when relevant instead of dragging down the beginning of the story.

@bluntpotato exactly!!! I couldn't stand it so I dropped it too. She's not 'quirky' she's just sexually harassing everyone around her. It's gross.

theres 50 chapters avalible on s2manga under the name “silver girl, crow girl” for those of you who are also impatient

images

Frankly speaking, I don't like the FL.
She's different from other (in general-) main female characters, but to me it just look like a failed attempt of making her "qUiRky".
She has black hair and for that she's prejudiced, okay. She like collecting dolls and act like a perverted old man, okay. That's all about her character so far.
She rans way at the age of 15. 15.
No matter how strong her desire to be independent is, she is still a child for fuck's sake! How is that okay-
Her family loves her, but she still chooses to follow the words of Jade, a total stranger that claims to be her uncle (with no proofs) who she met up with secretly for years. How is that okay--

So such happens behind the pages that makes the events in the story result empty somehow.
Evelyn's character is a big no for me... I wonder how she'll develop in the future chapters.

And lastly,
I feel bad for her family. Like, very bad.
Imagine rising a daughter whom you care for, a sister whom you love so much for 15 years, then one day she just disappears leaving behind a plain letter. Idk about others, but I'd feel betrayed (and extremely insecure) just like Aian did.
"What did do wrong? Did I hurt her? Am I so incapable to protect her?"

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The rhythm is a bit off, and the lead is too much... But looks interesting still

AAAAAAA I LOVE ITTTTT ITS SO FRESSHHHH AND ENGAGING AND BAHAHHA THE YURI THEMES ARE KILLING MEEEE BUT ITS ACTUALLY STRAIGHT 😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread