The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Ch. 244

Dex-chan lover
VTMFCpT.png

Looks like it's that time again for Mangademon to upload a chapter as the next one on purpose to screw with aggregates before "fixing" it.

Dex-chan lover
I get wanting to increase the traffic to your site, but this ain't the way. It's annoying and people will switch to better alternatives if they can. Tactics like this might benefit you in the short-term, but in the long-term you are only hurting yourselves.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations. Wondering how the mc works, I wonder what the shop is, like was it some kind of backup mechanism that he setup when he was still alive to rebuild himself?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck right off with all your plugging of your own site.
it looks like garbage, and is infested with adware and almost all of the links lead to spyware/PUP auto-download sites.

Use mangadex, and shill a kofi/patreon or some shit, like literally everyone else who does scanlation.
It's a free hobby, and your shit site shows you lack the talents to be a webmaster, while your scanlations are readable - at best -, and barely intelligible garbage at worst.

Take some free advice, and apply your talents on either one, a webmaster, or scanlator; not half-ass it at both, and hope the community accepts it.

holo_kakushiaji_092d847fca316291fa03cc72e11cc403.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Seems that MC become a Grave Knight/Lord. But yeah, there are no system announcement that he received when he was with The Raven guy to choose his advancement class but we have too many lich like characters at this time. Or perhaps this is the advancement class from the Knight class he took in his earlier cycle and he finally manage to breakthrough and become one tier/class higher.

Group Leader
Fuck right off with all your plugging of your own site.
it looks like garbage, and is infested with adware and almost all of the links lead to spyware/PUP auto-download sites.

Use mangadex, and shill a kofi/patreon or some shit, like literally everyone else who does scanlation.
It's a free hobby, and your shit site shows you lack the talents to be a webmaster, while your scanlations are readable - at best -, and barely intelligible garbage at worst.

Take some free advice, and apply your talents on either one, a webmaster, or scanlator; not half-ass it at both, and hope the community accepts it.

holo_kakushiaji_092d847fca316291fa03cc72e11cc403.jpg

what are you even talking about lol , we are using only adsense in our website, this shows you know nothing about spywares lol.
take my advice, stop reading our translation so you don't get a heart attack from anger ;)

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was going for the red egg lmao, I guess he just somehow reached 100% purchase power on that secret Baal lair they mentioned in the past season huh.

Users who are viewing this thread