<System message:> level up!
>"You have earned some titles:"
>"The one who shan't protect anyone"
>"Naive af"
>"Bone dude"
>"Flag Summoner"

?

Dex-chan lover
a bit of trivia: compared to insects, spiders have a more centralized nervous system and more clearly defined and evolved vitals, having an respiratory system and 'heart' though not anywhere near as complex and functional as ours. This is why they could be so much bigger than insects at times. However, none of those are in it's head.

So if you go to another world or just Australia and end up fighting man sized spiders, remember:
thorax and upper legs = brain
upper underside of abdomen = lungs
entire top side of abdomen = heart

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis Or just remember the golden rule. Ehm, KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Also I was wrong about how the flamethrower works, I guess I misunderstood the blacksmith guy.

Fed-Kun's army
The wife line's a reference to pretending to be a married couple when they were going into town, by the by. Not to say that she doesn't want to be his actual wife at this point, probably.

Dex-chan lover
so how long before he loses Rena and has to move on to fail protecting another girl?

Dex-chan lover
Rena has just become too cool to die - or so I hope. I'm afraid if Rena dies it will confirm my suspicions that this story will be an endless cycle of befriending and loss. I've seen manga with that setup and I don't want to see another.

I mean it would be sad if Rena dies... but we can get a Spider Waifu... just consider it...

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221
I actually wonder if that would work. Chitosan is flame resistant, though I'm not sure about chitin(what their shells are made of) and a giant spider wouldn't rely on hairs as much, at least not to move. I do remember when my sister set a giant pregnant roach on fire. The flame didn't even spread through it's egg case and the body only got partially melted after awhile. Insects burn easily because of their size, hairs, reliance on passive ventilation to breath(all the oxygen gets sucked out of their body easily), and such.

If you set giant spider on fire, it might continue to chase you, just on fire now.

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis That reminds me of the end of Arachniphobia, the spider gets set on fire but still charges at the guy, and he shoots it when it jumps at him, with a nailgun, into it's eggs.

Dex-chan lover
He needs to just calm down and find a way to get more of that sweet experience!!! And he will get more points for his stats!! It's a win win as he's a level 1 now...

mr skelly keeps yelling 'damn insects' but somebody needs to tell him spiders aren't insects

@KingRagnarok
a2592b5b29f721ec739018829adf5322.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread