The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
I am with you since the start and i plan to either drop it with you or finish it thanks for everything

Dex-chan lover
You really shouldn't use manga as a platform to debate. On both sides. It's unnecessary.

Please, do get someone to proofread your announcements next time, the broken English is a bit hard to understand.

Group Leader
My spelling is not the best anyone who reads trash talk or knows me on discord know that's :p that's why my nickname is the "typo god" @chevan @vinidum . Luckily I don't do the proofreading... But what I say comes from the heart hopefully you get that vibe as someone who is frustrated with snippers/whole situation in general especially when I'm in bed recovering from a cold.

Contributor
Good on you guys for continuing the series despite the dumbass sniper trying to create drama. Some here might be adverse to using the first page as an announcement but looking at the types of people who comment on MangaDex, it is sort of required. They are willing to go after TS without a single bit of proof and then get up in arms when they try to rightfully defend themselves.

i do understand how getting sniped on a project can be frustrating. and in this case and others like it, i do usually stick with the group that i've been reading and not the new project. i do it because unless a hiatus drags on for months, i'd rather stick with the naming conventions, style, and voice of the project i'm used to.

i said what i said because the announcement came off as petty to me.

@SpacyRicochet The act of translating one or multiple chapters of a (popular) series without having any intention of keeping up scanlation of said series. This is mostly done to make a quick profit from a popular series, although I am not exactly sure what the background is behind this particular scanlation snipe.

Group Leader
@vinidum at this point the quality of cleaning needs someone who not a newb. I assuming its another scanlation group jealous of our fast rise and lack of using paywalls.

Group Leader
@chevan I don't blame you if you think its petty but I a very personal leader. If you're on our discord you would know that very well. I spend 18 hours scanlating/ leading the group not for any monetary gain but as a potential at making scanlation better. Take the message you must but hopefully you understand I will fight for my group/series no matter what.

@trashscanlations I understand, and I'm not trying to wage a war against you or anything. I'm not gonna harp on it or hold it against y'all. also i hope you feel better soon

@trashscanlations I don't recall any trademarks of any kind on any of the 5 chapters?It was pure manga story panels with no excess information,so perhaps it's just one person or a few people got fed up with the slowness of chapter release for this particular manga(I do know your group has way too many picked up projects as I do check the website,so it's definitely possible).

Group Leader
@Vickman Skeleton did not have any release issues and their was a steady schedule. People begged me to make it a schedule and so I did. And then the moment we start being consistent releases snippers show up saying were not fast enough. Which is untrue skeleton is one of our most dedicated series. Like maybe if it was one of series we given up on like the perfect world I would understand more but not for skeleton their lies annoy me. We improved our release issues since our early days. Every major group has a bunch of projects thats the norm.

Thanks @trashscanlations for not getting discouraged with the new troll group. Your translations are of a superior type of trash, that which has been molded into more sensible, slightly less broken english. Page 4 makes a lot more sense now.

But like @Lucky, I would like to kindly ask you to stop with the warfare in the release. Please don't stoop to their level. It can and will affect the comment threads here.

Fed-Kun's army
@trashscanlations
That announcement at the begining of the chapter is too emotional and seems like it was written by a teenager. (I'm stupid no you are stupid!)
But I still support you guys and stand by your side in this conflict. :)

Users who are viewing this thread