The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

This girl always die!! this becoming very irritant, remind me the blue lamb guy of happy three friends

Fed-Kun's army
heres the website for the raw:

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=51328791

I don't know how to cover spoilers here, can anyone tell me?

OK so this is probably why is a S scenery lol. This girl is at high risk AL the time.

they rape her for 3 days and he waited!!!! nice man, u need up ur IQ next time

Aggregator gang
@Saronite
Click on the crossed eye to open the spoiler tab.
Or you can just write your comment between these [ spoiler ][ /spoiler ] (remove the spaces)

Dex-chan lover
Took a look at raw
She's dead-dead, skelly take a sort of revenge for her, then move on....which eventually ends up with him meeting and protecting a new girl.

So looks like it'll be a story of him going around being a charming knight (he get a full body armor) and protecting a lady until she dies out of his hand until the day he reunite with his one true waifu.

(reminder that his one-true-waifu is the succubus)

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you, @Gianoria, i've been looking online for about a week to find this.

It got too dark for me when the girl was raped for 3 days then just died and the skeleton did nothing but beat up some random guy and went on his way, whats the point of her character being saved 3-4 times if she is just going to die way more horribly the next day? I'm dropping this, good luck to the rest of you all.

Dex-chan lover
@cloud04
If he can't prevent the death of those unimportant gurls, how can he even prevent the death of his succ master?

Dex-chan lover
if you can't handle rape, don't even go into tragedy tagged mangas. What is your problem? of course there will be fucked up shit on these tags.

And besides, SHE TOLD HIM NOT TO FUCKING GO, HER SUMMONER.

Now he knows and learns from it. Don't do as stupid girls say.

Users who are viewing this thread