The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@stilgar

yeah, wis is actually a lot more important and relevant. Intellect only helps you accumulate knowledge, wisdom helps you figure out when, where, and how to use it. If you made a bad choice, it's probably because you weren't wise enough, not that you weren't intelligent enough.

Double-page supporter
Can't say I didn't expect this, what with the tragedy tag and the ease of which characters (read: the skeleton and her) have been dying. If I had to guess, the skeleton can't or won't go back all the way to where they were and that this kind of thing will probably be happening quite a bit.

Ummmm okayyyy what was the point of protecting her life then if she's just going to die like this? What a pity ?

There's always the final New Game+ where he can do a perfect run, shooting universe lasers out of his level 300 eye sockets or whatever.

It's the only logical conclusion from such a broken "get stronger by dying" cheat system.

"What's the point in saving her if she's just going to die?" Humans all die eventually. Some sooner some later. Why bother saving them at all then? Cause it's the right thing to do.
Saving others is better than being the one others need to be saved from.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... if he doesn't have any emotions... he wouldn't be angry or rage war.....
Just try to raise your level dammit!! and then die wherever you like... it will help..

Dex-chan lover
Time to kill myself so that I will Subaru the day over and save her!

@Lorraine it isn't really about "saving a person", it's more like "delaying their inevitable death to a better time, which is as long as possible".

do you think rae reincarnates into the demon? the intervals of time would be about right, and such a thing seems thematically possible. they go to the afterlife and are reborn or something

Contributor
The girl is dumb too.
They just killed her father, then sent mercenaries after her, and qhe go back to the castle ?
Genious.

Double-page supporter
Girl said lemme stroll back into the place where my father and me got hunted

Is she FCKIN RETARDED or what? Why would she go into the castle when she's getting chased for her life? And if she was dead and not unconscious at the end, I wonder if the skeleton is going to kill himself so he can go back to the last checkpoint? Omoshiroi......

Dex-chan lover
@Lorraine hm excuse me.. she will be reincarnated as a succubus and as i know succubus aging is slow than human.... basicaly they are demon race not human anymore

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread