The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Supporter
@Nick86 he’s not bringing pain and suffering. They still died in his previous life, he’s just actually witnessing them this time around/prolonging their lives by a couple days. Doesn’t change the fact that they were gonna die.

Though at the same time, I believe that the amount of character building going on with them makes me think that he will at some point go back and actually save each and every one of them.

Group Leader
Oh crap, he can steal your bones now. The Skeleton War is approaching sooner than expected.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how only just now did I notice, that...hey.
The MC is a skeleton. He cannot possibly fit into any of his armours! I mean, look at this:
aed3cc98a5.png

And I do mean "I noticed this only just now". Even while playing RPGs, never did I think about this. How did that even happen.

Double-page supporter
Hmm... While taking the armor makes sense from an equipment standpoint, it absolutely ludicrous to assume that this armor wouldn't lead to more problems. Especially considering who the original owner was. I would have grabbed a cheaper set from a different dead knight.

Dex-chan lover
He needs to take his time and digest all the souls he consumed.

Dex-chan lover
i get it's a good armor but it's the armor of the royal knight captain, you don't think you will be in huge trouble if you're spotted by anyone that would easily recognize it?

Dex-chan lover
With all the points in wisdom and intelligence he consumed, I wonder if he would have the sense to repaint that conspicuous armor or at least wear a tabard over it.

Double-page supporter
It if was Kingdom come deliverance it would be surely a hot item when guard see you you will be hunted.

Dex-chan lover
The dude at the end is the guy that wrecked him the first time around isnt he?

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist To be honest, I'm more surprised by how he managed to put all this armor on by himself. A breastplate like that would require someone's help to fasten to the chest. =/

Dex-chan lover
my first reaction when I saw the end "big yikes"

he's gonna be hunted from now on, and quite heavily. You'd think he'd be smarter about it and realize that the captain of guards armor going missing would be easily recognizable.

Level 1. Crook became level 100 Mafia Boss.
1. Absorb
2. Suicide
3. Absorb
4. profit

Dex-chan lover
I can't, I still get upset with these characters that work is to kill people and get upset when someone from their team or that they are close to die...

Fed-Kun's army
This Skeleton just fails to protect everyone.

Technically thief girl is still alive but since he abandoned her, she probably going to die because of slime teacher

Still, it's rather strange how that dude is missing his famous weapon. I know that not much could have happened in the meantime, but while in this ch his armor was drawn with more details than in ch 11, there the sword was really noticeable, while in this ch is nowhere to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread