The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@Bombi
While I agree with you to an extent, (assuming you mean the blonde, our obvious new heroine) she is also just 'generic thief girl'.
Conniving and self-serving but ultimately has a heart of gold and a strong sense of ethics despite being morally bankrupt. Like early Nami from One Piece, if you need an example.

She will likely betray the Mr. Bones and his wild ride a few times before being saved by him and likely become a true ally... in till death befalls her. Just like the others.

Dex-chan lover
I am not expecting two thots in the party.
...And i hope Skelebro will (be able to) learn some illusion magic later, just for disguising himself as human.

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2 I agree with you, the way she had put it all and thought about the *bitch*, was purelly heartless not caring about life. Not one made of gold.

this is what happens when you underestimate your opponent and now he will never be able to fap again ?

Dex-chan lover
B-but!
THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!
Surely it will bring the best from the thief's heart! /s

Aggregator gang
When you see an armored skeleton that talks politely, I think you should just do whatever it asks and back away slowly. Because that is too many boss flags for a basic undead.

Dex-chan lover
WELCOME TO DARK SOULS
6z22v6z9dtby.png

Aggregator gang
To be fair that'd probably actually be a decent partnership. There's a lot of stuff Skeleton won't need that she could use (like potions), and having an obviously human person with you helps allay suspicion.
Since she's obviously so self-serving though she'd definitely abandon him the moment things look bad.

EDIT: Also, that's an interesting type of flail. To be able to sometimes be a mace.

Users who are viewing this thread