The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.

Dex-chan lover
I must say, I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

That PLOT tho.

Dex-chan lover
*teleports behind you* Heh. Nothing personnel...Marquis...

Dude ripping off the skeleton's lower jaw was funny.

Group Leader
This should be renamed:
"Skeleton Soldier is Stupid and Useless. Watch him get Deus Ex Machina by a ton of Women"

Oh good another character showed up to "befriend" our mostly pathetic MC, then either die or be abandoned in a few chapters so our MC can get another near ineffective powerup.

Wtf comon.. Now you gonna kill her off after 2 chapters like everyone else too? And when you ger bored just have him die and reset somewhere perhaps? A great manga on a slippery slope...

Dex-chan lover
I just skipped to this chapter after a while, looks like I didn't miss anything interesting

Dex-chan lover
More people going to die, the scroll has so many dead that it needs more paper stapled to the bottom.

Fed-Kun's army
@ColonelCrisp

You are incorrect sir. The "Scroll" has so many people dead at this point, that we are in a multiple book series with movie ties and spinoffs. We're so deep into the namesakes at this point that if every person that has died in every respawn got a full page obituary, that we'd have delivered Harry Potter The Goblet of Fire twice over. :p

"Skeleton soldier couldn't take off his plot armor"

This is getting stupid, FFS give the skeleton some agency, something he want to achieve rather then just drag him around, this is getting really stale.
Well the translators get a thumbs up at least, but god i wish the protagonist of this series wasen't so aimless.

Users who are viewing this thread