The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Skeleton Soldier Couldn't know that their planet isn't the center of the universe

ok what
they have a internet connection and access to google maps in the year 1100

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand where my story went and why this has replaced it.

Power Uploader
Google maps?

I can suspend my disbelief for a second and say that the bike is a remnant from a long past era.

But how would Google maps update itself? Satellites roaming around earth forever?

The author went into a strange direction.

Dex-chan lover
j4c3ppS.jpg

I have no idea what the fuck is going on but after all this time reading I feel betrayed somehow. But since I laughed enough at reading google fucking maps that I stopped thinking about it, I don't mind. Also magic is just technology and always has been.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't just jump the shark, they did a back triple double somersault over the fucking shark while on fire and being shot at.

Double-page supporter
Google map still here wow they used a long lasting one on this i wonder how china and other didn't shut down all geostationnary satellites.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this shit went waay into that wiered part of JRPGs final fantasy is in.

Cannot say i was ever much for the ancient science route.

Double-page supporter
A skeleton whining that he's going to die even though he insta resets if he does "die"? Seems pretty weird. Also did they just change the story from fantasy to post-apocalyptic without any warning? When are Kenshiro and Raoh going to show up?

Dex-chan lover
So the eagles or hawks in this world hunt in murders, I guess. Also they don't give a shit about 2m beetles flying over there heads.

Users who are viewing this thread