The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 62

ok we know that google still has their servers running somewhere, thats how the age of science perished

what the heck how can the motorbike be powered by sunlight but have combustion engine? you can clearly see the smoke exhaust on the back.

Aggregator gang
This... just became even more stupid... I thought that wouldn't be possible...

Dex-chan lover
Wat8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I...
I...

Okay, is this OG or TL? Google Maps? Seriously?
If this was a Comedy manga, or a parody, or something, I'd be cool with that. I'd be luling with the best of you.

But it isn't. This is just stupid at this point. I think I'mma read a few more cause I'm curious about the inheritance and then drop.

Idk, the author makes me think of the meme.
"How many genres/powers/devices do you want?"
"Yes"
Time travel, keeping memories+power, gaming system, absorb skills, future/past sci-fi tech...

Dex-chan lover
I mean...at first I was all, 'oh, this is just ancient tech from an age of awesome, cool.' But then that Google maps line, lmao. My suspension of disbelief was never really a factor for me with this series, so I'm going to keep reading out of sheer curiosity...also cause I want to see that knight bastard FALL, damn it!

i remember dropping this at this chapter....yeah kinda shark jumpy at this point onward...the only thing I can think of is either the author actually got bored or a editor said...speed it up and spice it up...which of course ruined its uniqueness of groundhog day and mystery...came back to see if it improves or just gets sillier....ninja nuns what the hell

Dex-chan lover
What. This is insane. Barely understood any of this and I’m not sure why I should care about it at all. I’ll still read out of boredom but jfc...

last dozen chapters have been too much drastic powercreep for me that it's lost what made the story interesting. dropping this I think

THE GOOG HATH ARRIVED. (wtf is happening at this point dude I thought this was gonna be a story about a skelly boi trying to save the people he loves)

currently rereading this.

kinda surprised nobody on here talked about the years that was mentioned.

Like wasnt it supposed to be 20 years in the past and its only been a few months.

how is it 10 years already.

So, not only is it a beetle bike. It's also a beetle plane. That is also powered by star light. And the sun. From a long forgotten time. Of science. Apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread