The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

@Vigo_to_Vigo Thank you, I chuckled.

It will be hilarious if they manage to beat the knight and throw him off the ship but he still survives. Also, now that the kraken has been mentioned he must make an appearance. Oh boy, things are getting good again if you see this as a darkly humorous satire.

@Wilhelm_Stenvall Presumable, when he first tracked the armor he had no idea what was wearing/carrying it. The armor magic was all he had to go on. But now he knows what/who it is he's chasing, so he could probably use other means to figure out the direction they are going; skills, or magic, or planting something on the skeleton maybe.

Also, speed magic like super dashes where used by the skeleton earlier and the knight was able to catch up having started some time after the skeleton started running. Granted he did have a horse at that point, a very loyal horse.

Double-page supporter
People think he swam, but that obviously nonsense. He obviously just jumped hundreds of miles over the ocean to land perfectly on the boat which somehow he knew right where it was.

This arc must be a April Fool's joke that's gone on a bit too long.

Group Leader
c'mon guys, we all know that psychoknight can find skellyboy wherever he goes just by following the direction of his raging necrophiliac boner.

mfw They send the best mages in the country to red bugs and one high ranking (Note: Not the best) knight can just fucking not care.

so their world is an old science world with magic now (probably nanomachines and AI for the skele)

So how did he get on the ship? Did he swim in the middle of a storm in armor while holding his sword?

Aggregator gang
Introducing a character to just kill'em on the spot, leaves a maddening laugh on my face

Aggregator gang
@bk3k And then Skelly just wakes up thinking it's a nightmare and he's beside first necromancer girl - who never was - again and then he can saves her and they live happily ever after, until the Deamon Lawds attack that is

Dex-chan lover
i thought that he was going to ride a shark to chase the ship or something... DISSAAAPOINTEDDDD!!

Here's a list of things in the past few chapters that shouldn't exist in the medieval ages
1) plate armor (from around 1500s)
2) Pirate Captain (from around 1700s)
3) Tokusatsu inspired beetle bike (from around the 1970's)
4) Ninja Nun (from comics around the 1980's)
5) Google maps (from the mid 2000's)
6) flying autonomous nomachines (from the future)

I don't understand why people are saying this story has jumped the shark by introducing a few more anachronisms. This is an isekai story with an MMORPG inspired skill system, so there has to be some super computer doing calculations in the background. This story has been science fiction since inception.

And I thought the MC had plot armor, this guy has got the survivability of a super powered cockroach. And how on earth did he get on the boat when they're in the middle of the ocean?!

Users who are viewing this thread