The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 64

Contributor
Looks like he just got the attention of something rather... large. (assuming that is an eye I see in the water)

Dex-chan lover
Probably the eye of the next waifu of the week after this sister dies, who will also give us even more cryptic exposition for the skeleton to get dragged around with

Dex-chan lover
pfff...he took it personally, the chick must've his slut or something.

Dex-chan lover
There was a time I wished for a Judge Dredd vs The Terminator crossover. Turns out this korean comic delivered the best of both worlds in the form of Mr. Imperial Knight over there.

Also, here comes Krakken-chan.

At this point I wouldn't even call the skeleton the main character. He's no longer driving his own story, stuff just happens to him and he goes along for the ride.

Fed-Kun's army
@nohabody Agreed, we thought he was the driver but this is all just a Korean version of Black Mirror, Love Death & Robots meets classic RPG with various women showing up to intervene in his life

@nohabody I also agree. For some reason the author thought that he needed to maintain this suspense the whole time. I don't even remember when was the last time that he acrivated the time loop.

Those damn krakens! You can't sail a few miles without seeing one these days! Really, we need them to figure on the list of endangered species.

Dex-chan lover
I skipped that terminator's text bubbles and he still annoyed me. If I ever get isekaied, I invent a spell to mute people.

Dex-chan lover
From random OP Necromancer, to random OP spacetime knight, to this random OP knight on a vengeance run, to a random OP ninja neko beetle biker nun... and now here comes a random OP kraken.

Double-page supporter
Does she not think that if he has a way to magically get on the boat, he doesn't have a way off?

That dude is obnoxiously self righteous. He pretends it's a trial when it's really just him lashing out at the first suspect he can find...

Dex-chan lover
Death and rewind would be the best thing for the story right now. It has been a long time since the skeleton was doing what he wanted to do, not just being dragged around by others.

Users who are viewing this thread