The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 64

5/10. I hope the author back to the "right" track.

It's become bland and more bland every week.

Dex-chan lover
I felt the story degrading the moment skeleton-kun woke up to being introduced to the OP necromancer chick. It has only gone further downhill since then for me.

Fed-Kun's army
Well i am truly out guys, author had a good thing going if he stuck to the general plot.
But clearly he's a moron and this isn't worth my time anymore.

This is getting stupider and more annoying every chapter. The author is an idiot and he must think the readers are idiots too.

Dex-chan lover
That crazy ass... Not only is he spewing criminal charges while wrecking the ship hes on, but now the fucking Cracken has woken up.

Dex-chan lover
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!
latest

God I miss this special.

Jees... Just kill the dumb knight already! I mean the skeleton mc has the 1-hit kill knife. He should use that!

Double-page supporter
Okay, so Terminator has morphed into punisher. And beetle nun is pretending she had nothing to do with the assassination (in her thought bubble, it's obvious why she would tell the knight she wasn't involved) when she specifically told Skelly she was picking him up to hand him the reward in necromancer's place.
Also after seeing how strong the knights are, it's no wonder that the drunk dude didn't make the cut.

Dex-chan lover
"I didn't kill your waifu, I'm just here to pay the guy who DID kill your waifu" isn't likely to earn her a lesser sentence.

Dex-chan lover
well, the ninja waifu is dead for sure :/
*few chapters later*
oh wow, a new waifu come to save our useless Skeleton boy how nice :|

Dex-chan lover
this dude went from scary bad guy to just an annoying retard.

please for fuck sake, finish this extremely boring arc. i don't know how the author manages to put so much actions and thing happening yet make all of it so fucking boring.

Users who are viewing this thread