The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Double-page supporter
This shit just became boring as fuck, the power rankings went up so much that the so called main character is totally irrelevant, everyone is a walking nuke, immortal as well, obviously except the characters that associate themselves with the skeleton, because they, no matter how OP they are, they must die for the sake of the skeleton feeling guilty and "powerless" to provide some sense of plot to this weird as fuck "story" that now became sci-fi-modern-saikyou(obv except the MC)~ish disturbing mixture. The author even gave him the absorption cliché skill and is irrelevant. I really don't get what the fuck is going on. There used to be a time where this shit was about the skeleton slowly growing to accomplish something while the gears in the shadows were slowly unfolding and being discovered, but this just became a shitshow fiesta of one OP character after the other with the skeleton crying non-stop about being useless...
Man, this used to be a cool read...

Hey, hey I just thought of an theory.
What if the reason the nun is being so friendly with mc is to revive gilles de rei(that necromancer)?
The necromancer had said it herself that she is unkillable, but what if she had meant it in a more literal way. We know that she had implemented her essence in to our mc's bone or something.
And now the nun can revive her by taking the mc to Ember nation to use the essence in mc and revive her there, that might be also why the nun is being so forthcoming with mc and making bullshit reasons to make him come with her.
But now that the mc is going to die, revert the time and is dumb as fuck we may never know this story officially.
But hey this is just a theory, a MANHWA THEORY!

Double-page supporter
People here forget the MC is weak and would be of no help and get one hit killed if he tried anything. So hes just waiting it out to see what happens. If he tried anything it would be the end already and thats kinda counterproductive.

Skelly is basically just there watching some of the top fighters. Arc wasnt completely about him and it rubbed people the wrong way. Was more to create some plotlines and establish some characters. Still annoyed by jaminis box translation of mapping/gis system to google maps myself.

Really didnt help that the arc was unfinished and left off at this chap for a long time and only until prstone redid stuff it actually became readable.

Aggregator gang
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. JUST HOW ANGRY IS THIS DUDE??? He's unkillable!- Oh wait, there! FINALLY! There's no way he can survive that, right? Right?

Oh, I already commented on this, last year-.

Ok man.... can you stop killing off characters left and right? Like cmon, cant ya space it out?

Dex-chan lover
image0.gif

Dex-chan lover
OMG. if he's still alive after this, i'm done with this comic.

oh who am i kidding. imma keep reading this shipwreck of a comic.

Users who are viewing this thread