The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what will happen if we give Isaac more drops. will he become a big vulture? a Phoenix? a big crow?
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
They just casually dropped a bomb that she also has the blue window and carried on as usual lol

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised she hasn't been bombarded with notifications.

Oh well, well, here was I saying just yesterday that Rubia was a special char. I guess I was more right than I tought :p

Anyway, this chapter was quite a plot bombing run :

- Rubia also has a stats window

- The Imperial family has a gigantic stock of magical glowing liquid. Given what we know of other Skellebro lives, most likely that is related to the demon invasion ...we'll see

- Kevin Ashton has ruins in his name , that coincidentally or not, are also a dark Elves holy site. That is filled with recent Dark Elves corpses ...

- Crow!Isacc can evolve ;)

Not a bad chapter. At all.

not wondering why they are all dead but not long enough to have turned to skelletons?

Dex-chan lover
hmmm.... i wonder if EVERYONE he's tied to can see the window? Like maybe Lena can too? Possibly the succubus?

I wonder if Rubia dies she'll be sent back in time. She probably has a "master system" instead of our skelly boys "servant system".

Double-page supporter
Not quite sure what happened at the end there, did a drip of lulium from the ceiling fall on isaac and power him up?

Double-page supporter
@wilddeath Lena/Rena having a blue window would explain why she was able to tell immediately when Issac possessed him. It would also explain her strange fascination with staying with him initially. The problem is Gis-Ge-Rai. If she had a status window she probably wouldn't have doubted skelly when he said he came back from the future to warn her about her failure. Although I guess she has a loop hole in that he never started her scenario officially. That or the motorcycle kitsune nun is the actual one with a blue window.

Users who are viewing this thread