The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 104

@towon

Nah hasn't met her this time around. Nor has he met the superior necromancer that was trying to assassinate the king. Felt like he didn't do anything that could have involved her so have to wonder what random thing he did that got him on her radar.

Given how pissed she looks I'm sorta guessing her little sister died and for some reason he got the blame for it.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK I WAS NOT EXPECT THAT!!!

was think the creep...lady ...dude ....thing (god i want to forget DX ) to show up sins she....he has the power to remember (i forget what her/HIM skill call err the world don't change her mind i think or something )

@Borland666 In a previous life she had dreams about her time with him in the past life, even when she died in horrible ways... he apparently forgot... and she must have kept remembering them. But for some reason she has decided he is evil and needs to be caught. OR maybe she is just jealous she didnt come for him this time and is lashing out, despite him avoiding her for her own safety. Hopefully she is there to help, and the wanted status isnt a govt wanted status but just from her group, ie. 'find this guy and let us know where he is, dont engage in combat'. Notice how they trapped him without harming him.

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering: Isaac casted a spell so the guards would forget about them but, won't the people outside of the spell's range find strange that they are ignored completely? Will that be the reason he was kidnapped, or will it be because of Rena's seeing her previous life with him on dreams again?

Double-page supporter
@towon as he meet the red hair he couldn't have time to help the blondie.(but she has previous memories so better start)

Dex-chan lover
Well crap... He didn't meet Rana in this timeline, just bypassed her. But now that she's here... things just got more complicated.

Dex-chan lover
@jessiej

I also think its all because she remembers her past lives, but only pieces of it, notice for example how he is caused by being a "lich with power over dreams."
She probably forgot about the part where he explained his powers to her and thinks he is somehow influencing her mind.
Depending on how much and what parts she remembers it might change the perspective of him quite a lot.

Time/Dimension control is not the first thing you would assume is at play when you start having memories of events that have not happened yet after all.
This might also explain why the "Lui-lium" or whatever the magic liquid is called was gone from the temple.
She could have remembered its location and went to steal it before he came there.
That would explain why she has the power to but a bounty on his head and why the people are following the "mad ravings" of somebody who claims to have memories of the future or however she put it when trying to convince other people that she knows him...
Few people would trust somebody like that without proof after all.

Ofc his original assumption of it being gone because its inside of him works too... but I'm just brainstorming here.
Next chapter should explain a lot of what is going on...

@Goldenzeal
Your assumption of Rena is correct and you`ve basicaly guessed the premise of the next 2-3 chapters
but do not expect Rena to be the same cheerful girl as before, she has been through some harships without mc plowing the way

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, it all came together now, but why is she like that tho? i thought she was friendly, hence her prophetic dream

Users who are viewing this thread