The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 109

Why is the planet not desert yet? Sandtrouts would've stolen all the water by now.

@nomadicengi Well, the spice is made from sandtrouts excretions after long baking in the heat of two suns, but yes, there should be some spice in this desert. And that should be more than mere riches.

Soo.... Seems like Asurascans gave up on this title?
I visited their main site & Skeleton Soldier is not there anymore.

Anyone got a more precise info?

This is from their Discord as of Nov 15:
""
I'll be going into detail as to why we're dropping each of these, and why we're dropping so many series all of a sudden.

@deleted-role [Skeleton Soldier role]
This series has been through a lot, picked up and dropped by over 5 groups, if you take a look at our release dates it's not hard to tell our release schedule was deteriorating the more we translated. With how far behind the official is another group will definitely pick it up, but please do support the official if you can.

Official: https://www.tappytoon.com/en/comics/skeleton-soldier-failed-defend-dungeon
""

So they officially dropped it, but if they picked it back up after; a quick search in their discord doesn't show it.

ok im pretty sure the big swing on page 6 is ripped straight from berserk, also in a chapter a while back with the knight in the wales stomach, the face he makes is guts' expression.

I have to say a giant worm made of the ashes of ancient people who were scorched to death by a wrathfull god is pretty metal

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is the thing that has Lu-lium, it's less likely though.

Users who are viewing this thread