The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 129

Dex-chan lover
Did the people in the room find out the guy was stil outside after the guards wake up and find the door open?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao killed a general literally like he was made of paper. Nice nice, it's all going according to plan

Dex-chan lover
Big uff for that general. Overestimated his gear and got oneshot. Pretty sure Karin will play a pretty big role in Rubias quest for political power. Not sure how strong toothbrushhead is seeing the general, but hes to karin what skelly is to rubia.

@prstone At page 3 its supposed to be "the one walking hand in hand with that devil" forgot the t there. Only thing i noticed though.

Group Leader
Good catch! I've got another similar problem in 130 that I just fixed, that time with the word 'in.' 😆

Aggregator gang
The dude knocked over several imperial companies and scads of followers of Purson. Of course you will be able to take him out single handedly without breaking sweat...

Sorry to break you girl if you think you can subdue mr skeleton that means you're delusional first he have a strong enemy so if you involve yourself with him without having enough power to handle it you die second he have a strong backing like Isaac so even if you try to fool him that wouldn't be possible the thing that you get is forced to think you have him in your clutches

Group Leader
@black_knight69 Except Skele might have played himself on this one. He specified that he wanted the Lu-Lium gained by taking the Imperial Capital, but they were moving the Lu-Lium when he got bubbled in that barrier. Who's to say it's still in the capital. (The nice thing about being all caught up to the raws is that I get to make wild speculations along with the rest of you, without making anybody worry that I'm giving away spoilers! 😃)

i will have to contradict the translator
those ironman dobt look like spartans to me they remind me much more of space marines from warhammer 40k
especially the horus heresy version of spacemarine power armor

also making a pact with a demon lord without understanding the specifics or limiting it... seems like a great way to bite your self in the arse in future

@prstone oh yeah he's been in the bubble for two year hahhahaha idk if he have other plan or that's just a bluff or it could be that he just simply forgot

Users who are viewing this thread