The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 131

So let me get this strait: Everytime skeleton boi uses lu-lium on his body, it disappears from all reincarnations? If this is so, then the girl who replaced her blood with lu-lium is now permanently depowered because skelly boi absorbed all her shit in the pocket universe?

@bimbi12 I don't think so, after all he got a main scenario update for both. Rubia's and Giles (was still locked due to low level). I doubt the scenario would pop up for Rubia, if she were just hiding her strength.
There doesn't seem to be much reason for Giles to create a weak character. Their eye color is also different.

I also doubt she gains strength from those experiments and she already exists and is known by people like the wolf boy. Seems not reasonable to change eye color but not hair color.

@Tangtay
I'm actually surprised he wants to rescue her after 2 years even thought Isaac told him she might not even be the same. Who knows what they did to her. Would be easier for him to die and retry.

Maybe after seeing her in that state later makes him so frustrated he tells Isaac to kill him (and restart, maybe also tell him), rather then continuing seeing her like that.
Then this current scene can be seen as using the possibility to level up tons. He also met another future scenario quest and another important figure regarding the system/his future and/or his own past.

I don't even think he can fail any of those quests, but rather these are guidelines, maybe from his past self, who tinkered with/hacked secretly the 'system' or by someone else (like Ashton). Maybe to know what to do, where he might have failed last time.

@bakuaguu
He's fairly hesitant to kill himself to get out of a bad spot. He's said before that he has no idea how many times he can come back. So he'd want to get the most out of every life.

Dex-chan lover
I'm worried about Rubia. I wonder if our skelly bro will die before they'll meet again.

oh man what a long skeleton bender that was. thank you doot squad, flame-scans, and omfganimal for picking this up.

Thanks for the chapter update. But , umm, what was with the pages from the previous chapter at the end?

Man, i`m not looking forward to finding out what Rubia has likely gone through, even less so what state she`s probably in now.

Another time I'll have to go to another aggregator. Why only this is with blurred chapters?

Users who are viewing this thread