The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 136

Dex-chan lover
Dont be dis-heartened mr skeleton
Mabye you can find the dead body 😳

Dex-chan lover
DAMN IT BURB. Thou, I wonder if there's a pop up screen for failing the quest. If there is, then Rubia is still alive somewhere thou we need proof to be sure. If not, well nuts....

Is he just gonna go on murder spree,what if those masks guys or thing put a spell on him that fucks him up when restarts at a waypoint

Well think of the bright side at least it's one less person Mr. Skelly has to worry about.
Also, it's one less person that can be taken hostage to force Mr.Skelly to do things.
All and all I see this as a good thing, become the monster overlord you were meant to be Mr.Skelly.

Bloody hell, why can't the MC think properly??? Death of others does not matter nearly as much. He should prioritize gaining information about the current life to properly make use of it to the fullest. Not be reckless and waste chances. The MC is plain rash and dumb. ffs

Dex-chan lover
I mean.. The power to restart is OP, but its also quite the curse if you ask me.
Cirqumstances changes, people and history changes almost each time you go back because of you, so you can't b reckless.
And anyone would be mentally strained if you spent years for each reset only to mess up once and start all over again with maybe a new scenario on top of that.

Why he don't follow Issac plan to gain as much power as he can in this life and then reset and really protect Rubia... I love his loyalty but it's dumb to don't abuse the absorb skill as much as you can.

I don't get all the comments saying that he should be ' thinking properly ' and exploit the resets power more. He doesn't want to reset at all, he want to live properly and cherish the relationships he's building everytime. Just imagine how much energy it takes to relive every day and keep rebuilding every relationship, especially after thinking you finally did it right the last time.

people don't seem to realize he has no control where he resets, if he chooses to reset now he might just reset the same day he woke up 2 years later.

at this point i think its smarter for him to gather knowledge and gather power that way when he does know a way to reset back he'll be able to do shit but i do think that if he does go back the same thing that happened to the thief girl might happen to the necromancer noble girl where she got a good life without skelly bois help

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer
Nah, abusing his reset power actually have more downs rather than ups. Just like how you can't get high-level equipment and skills from beginner town. Not to mention he can't even choose where to "load the game".

Isn't that a bit of an overreaction given that he WILL probably at some die involuntarily be reset anyway? As such, wouldn't it be better to take advantage of this run and get stronger? Isaac didn't seem to be in the wrong here, either.

Users who are viewing this thread