The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 137

Smart he gained xp before suicide... Also the bird guy told him the wizards were not easy to defeat lmao this was so obvious.. THANK YOU DOOT FOR NEW CHAP

Dex-chan lover
I never know where this story is going but I'm always glued to the screen. I wonder if he'll reveal his time travel to Isaac in the next life.

Aggregator gang
Ok boys bet!
Will he die to these guys?
Maybe kill them and absorb them but die from injuries

Fed-Kun's army
Those guards getting hit by lightning, their face armor looks like minecraft faces.
can't unsee lol.

To all of you who says he should just kill himself this chap explains why that is a bad idea. If he is gonna reset after every death why not make the most of it before death? He knows he cant reset an infinite amount of time and even if he can it will be time consuming to say the least.

Fed-Kun's army
In Skeleton's scenario its always best to die to a stronger enemy, so he'll figure them out and develop a strategy the next time around.

Group Leader
We saw these two previously in chapter 124. Looks like the front wizard has some sort of magical murder bags. I'm interested to see what they might do. He also looks like he could really use a glass of water... those lips are seriously chapped!

Dex-chan lover
Though I think he should definitely go after the imperial capitol's silver blood, absorbing a bunch of skills and essences is a pretty good plan too.

Users who are viewing this thread