The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 137

Dex-chan lover
Feels like she was sent here to die, just mechanically assisted troops and none of the mentioned steel titans on her force. The fact that she's still kicking is what's actually impressive

Need some lithium before the reset. kind of a waste to do all of that the necessary materials to upgrade himself before he died.

oh, i thought he would keep moping around.
The wizards looked too weak. if they were only at such a level, there´s no need to be wary.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he has things he can still do in this playthrough though but... who knows his ass may get killed in the next chapter lol.

Oh no, it's the SUPER wizards. They just sat and watched before - while all of their comrades were slaughtered - but now they are here to single handedly defeat the 100,000 strong army.

Oh no, it's the SUPER wizards. They just sat and watched before - while all of their comrades were slaughtered - but now they are here to single handedly defeat the 100,000 strong army.
It is a bit foolish, I'll admit, but they may also have been super careful about when to employ them.
When there exists monsters that can disable all skills, which would likely include spells, something wizards rely on to a fault, it is prudent to be sparing with their deployment.

So to prevent them from being sniped, it is reasonable to avoid situations where they are able to be sniped. Besides, if the enemy has something capable of disabling magic casting, then they would've likely deployed them in order to slaughter their mage garrison, that they haven't means it's most likely they lack such capability, thus, deploying the super mages now means they simply have to overpower whatever is shifting the tide.

LOOK AT THE SKY~
IT'S A BIRD~
IT'S A PLANE~
NO,IT'S SUPAWIZARDS WHO PROBABLY DID MAGIC STEROIDS~

That entire scene with the MC fighting hordes of enemies just screams Nightmare from Soul Calibur, specifically the opening cinematic from Soul Calibur 3.

Users who are viewing this thread