The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

Just go back in time now:/

This is like my only problem with this manga because if anyone he loves dies he can just go back :/

Wait isaac had li lium for blood in the last frame right? Is he dead for real now??

Jesus fuck, Issac is now officially my favourite character beyond a shred of doubt. If skelly doesn't repay him a thousand times over, I am going to be pissed.

@DoubleBeef The problem with anything involving respawn in isekai or sum'n like this is you never know if you'll go back far rnough, if even at all - for all he knows, once Isaac was dead, he'd just go back to where he is right now.
Hell, somerhing might even be tracking him whenever he dies...

Came here for some good ol skeleton action, got a crush instead, and then left with a heavy heart :’-)

Dex-chan lover
It's not a charm spell, it's just that any logic makes sense when it's spoken by that.

Double-page supporter
I mean. If he can convince Isaac to do that again. That would be an amazing way to grind levels and magic. But. Well, as we've seen before, sometimes things change over the loops. Particularly when the magic metal stuff is involved.

MAYDAY, this is the captain of the S.S Rubia! We have just taken a full broadside bombardment from battleship Isaac. I will now declare my defection to the enemy side because Isaac and Skely boi's bromance has just broken all known laws of causality AND MY HEART!

I know he's gonna know what happened next time they meet but MY FUCKING FEELS MAN!!!!

@DoubleBeef
But that is not a solution. We have been literally shown time and time again going back does not mean things go as planned. Events are happening together, while he is rescuing one person another is dying or changing an event results in another being affected.

Users who are viewing this thread