The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

I...
expected Isaac to betray the MC. I thought he was playing him for fool, and that he has accumulated and hidden his power. I didn't expect him to be such a bro. Not after figuring out time travel bit.

Aggregator gang
Can anyone recommend me manga/manhwa/manhua with a similar vibe like this one?
TIA!

Isaac seems to have figured out that MC can 'retry', based on his comment about 'next time'.

I think Isaac is playing the long game here, and has probably recognized that MC could become a very huge deal in the future - MC is likely to be a pivotal force in the upcoming rise of the demon lords. So to that end, he's powering MC up as much as possible so they can properly help each other when it's warranted and needed. (Right now, Isaac is doing most of the helping, although MC's existence has allowed Isaac the chance to interact with the world once more.)

Which brings up another point: I think Isaac feels indebted toward MC, to some extent.

There's a lot more that I could say, but this is a slim prediction of Isaac's intentions.

honestly I couldn't cry since Isaac might come back that's the part that sucks I can't feel real attachment because of skelly boi

After their victory, Ash released Pidgeot to guard the wild Pidgey so that Fearow would not return for a sneak attack. Ash promised to return for it after he was finished in the Orange Islands, but never did 😢

If Isaac's body is made of the silver liquid and If MC absorbs it. Then Isaac may not come back to life again because the silver liquid never respawns.

Double-page supporter
Yoooooooooooooooooooooo.
Hype!
Hope he resets again soon. Gonna love the interaction between him and isaac.
You know. There was a lot of love and hate for this series.
Between nice art, interesting world, interesting character and bad writing sometimes or some plot holes.
But all in all it is really enjoyable to read.

I realize a really big flaw in this and it's the fact that the MC can go back after death because if you can go back time then what's the point in the side character dying? I mean it's depressing to see someone you care about dying but you know that they'll come back as soon as the MC dies so the emotion that the readers usually feels after losing someone just isn't there

Aggregator gang
Ok,next timeline will be interesting. The MC got a lot of really amazing stuff wit Isaac self sacrifice...is remembering another character from this season of anime.

I realize a really big flaw in this and it's the fact that the MC can go back after death because if you can go back time then what's the point in the side character dying? I mean it's depressing to see someone you care about dying but you know that they'll come back as soon as the MC dies so the emotion that the readers usually feels after losing someone just isn't there
Well, at this point we're not even sure whether the MC will be able to really save anyone. And such "loops" add another flavor to the story. Even if the characters get revived in the new loop, they are not really the same. All the good stuff and all the relationships get lost. Even if some characters like Rena retain some memories. it's really sad imo that those lives or moments he spent with them get ultimately lost or rewritten.

Users who are viewing this thread